Business Systems Trainer - Recruitment Tech
BUSINESS SYSTEMS TRAINER - Recruitment Tech
Wimbledon, South West London
£competitive (dependent on experience) + extensive benefits
Harnham is the global leader in data and analytics recruitment. Due to continued growth we are hiring a Business Systems Manager / Trainer to ensure the use of our business applications not only support but also enhance this growth.
At Harnham we strive to support our sales teams with the best tools and systems available. The Business Systems Manager / Trainer will build a framework for systems implementation, training and support that will allow us to get the best out of the systems we invest in. At the same time, this framework must complement our recruitment methodology while enforcing a consistent, best practice approach globally.
The role will also require a focus on reporting. This could be reporting on data quality, systems utilisation, sales performance statistics and ad hoc reports using various methods of qualitative and quantitative data analysis.
The core elements of the role will involve:
- Business Systems 'Champion' - have an in-depth understanding of the core systems, including how to configure / administer them, but also fully understand the end user experience, regardless of seniority or function.
- Business Systems Configuration / Admin - Ensuring all applications are set up optimally, including the integration with other systems to allow business objectives and applications usage to be aligned.
- Database Administration - Maintain our Bullhorn CRM with a view to improving recruitment workflows, back office workflows, data accuracy, data quality and data insights.
- Documentation - Maintain systems and process documentation for configuration, admin, training and support purposes.
- Best Practice - Developing and ensuring best practice utilisation of all systems and system processes.
- Systems Training - new users and existing to maintain a high capability and knowledge across the workforce.
- Reporting - Take ownership for data management and analytics across the business.
- Market Awareness - Liaise with suppliers to gain a firm understanding of which products and upgrades are available to meet our business needs. System sourcing, testing and implementation.
- Systems Implementation - Work with internal IT and external Project / Technical teams when releasing new software into our environment.
- Systems Support - Troubleshooting and resolving issues in conjunction with external IT and Applications support.
- Compliance - Maintain awareness of how global compliance requirements affect the systems configuration and usage.
- Bullhorn Canvas BI Reporting Suite (IBM Cognos)
- LinkedIn Recruiter
- Source Breaker (Boolean Search Tool)
- AdCourier / Broadbean (Job Board Multi-Posting Software)
- OneUp Sales (Sales Productivity Software)
- Cloudcall (Hosted Telephony Suite)
Required skills & experience
- Knowledge of recruitment processes and applications, ideally some of our current systems.
- Highly IT literate
- An ability to build BI reports and configure various systems.
- An ability to identify best practice and build processes to deliver.
- An ability to translate the needs of the senior business leaders into measurable systems and process improvements.
- Enthusiastic, engaging with an ability to easily convey technical issues to non-technical people.
- Strong communication skills.
- MS SQL coding experience is a nice to have.
This role has a global focus, so some travel may be required 2-3 times a year.
HOW TO APPLY
This is a new role within our business and would love to hear from you, please submit your cv via the 'Apply now' button and expect to hear back within 2 business days from our Internal Recruitment team if you are successful.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'