Sanderson Recruitment are currently looking for a Business Systems Manager for a company that is need of an overhaul to its current systems, data quality and processes impacted by technology.
In a nutshell the role of the Business Systems Manager is to:
- Evaluate current system usage, flaws and improvements
- Conduct market research to outline new system solutions that will improve current and future business capability.
- Negotiation of all current and future software procurement
- Ownership of current CRM
- Process reengineer business departments to increase client profitability and client experience.
- Monitoring and analytics of Manage Information to suppliers and clients maintaining quality and identifying risk.
As a Business Systems Manager it is imperative you have a rich history in commercial leadership and have a project delivery background in IT systems reengineering, whilst also used to being the face of the business when describing current technological capability and the impact on performance/revenue that would have with existing and potential clients.
As well as the above the following accountabilities will be expected to be demonstrated throughout your CV:
- Analysis and management of risk, issues and dependencies through requirements elicitation and management
- Development and approval of necessary documentation which may include but not limited to business cases, resource plans and client proposals
- In depth CRM management inclusive of managing upgrades and performance
- Process improvement identification
- Change management
- Stakeholder management to Director level
- Budget and resource management
- Advanced Excel user
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job