This includes ERP, MES, SharePoint, PDM, MS Project Server and other business processes and software. The role holder will develop a business systems strategy with associated resource and budget planning.
* Plan and execute the expansion of all business systems infrastructure to incorporate a second manufacturing site and further expansion thereafter.
* Review current status of existing business systems in terms of both robustness and effectiveness. Develop a continuous improvement plan around systems robustness and maintenance.
* Create a roadmap of improvements to business systems using company-wide stakeholder input.
* Review company expansion plans and requirements for new business systems in the 5-year planning period.
* Develop and monitor KPI's around business systems.
* Manage external IT consultants / vendors to time and budget.
* SQL / Relational Databases.
* Document Management Systems (SharePoint).
* Project Planning tools (MS project server).
* ERP Systems (Priority).
* Factory planning and traceability systems (Lighthouse MES).
* Interactions within the business of engineering databases such as - Cockpit (requirements), DDM (designs data), SVN (software configuration).
* Experience of IT system architecture / design / implementation will be important e.g. stakeholder mapping, use case analysis, requirements definition, process mapping, data-flow diagramming, testing, fault/risk analysis
* Flexible in addressing issues, pragmatic and approachable. Able to influence peers.
* Strong time management, presentation and negotiation skills.
* Unquestioned integrity.
* Familiarity working with a diverse group of people.
If you are an experienced Business Systems Manager who is looking for their next challenge please send me your up to date CV. Please state ref: ASH16752WC in the subject line.
The Ashdown Group Ltd acts as an employment agency in respect of permanent vacancies and as an employment business in respect of temporary vacancies.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job