Business Systems Analyst
Business Systems Analyst required!!!! I am looking for an experienced, contract Business Systems Analyst for a new and exciting role, based in South Yorkshire. PLEASE Note: IFS (ERP) functional knowledge is essential for this role.
This role will involve the following duties and responsibilities:
- Investigating, analysing and documenting business functions and processes.
- Interpreting business processes in to functional system requirements.
- Producing user documentation for the business systems.
- Training end users of the organisation's systems.
- Investigate user issues to find cause and resolution.
- Business applications support to users.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills, knowledge and experience:
- Experience working in a similar role.
- IFS (ERP) experience is essential.
- Business analyst techniques, such as process mapping & modelling, analysis and documentation writing.
- User training experience.
- Troubleshooting skills.
If this sounds like the role for you, then please send your up to date CV as soon as possible, as a high volume of response is expected for this role.
If you are not looking, but know someone who is, then please feel free to pass my details on to them...Modis offer a generous referral scheme for successfully placed candidates.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"