* Producing, implementing and managing small-medium sized projects
* Taking ownership of each project from start to finish
* Working closely with colleagues and managing expectations throughout projects
* Reporting on progress and any issues that arise/solutions found
* Evaluating projects once complete, and looking at areas of improvement and further development
The most suitable candidate will have worked in a similar role previously, perhaps as an Assistant PM or junior, with a degree or equivalent experience in Economics/Business Information Systems/Computer Science etc. You will also have a strong desire to improve on systems or application designs that ultimately improve user experience and best practise.
We look forward to receiving your application.
Adecco is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job