If you're a Business Analyst with a keen interest in technology, this may be the opportunity for you!
We are looking for a Business Systems Analyst to join our growing Technology team in Coventry. This a brand new role which sits within the Business Analyst team to bridge communication to technical teams. You will be directly responsible for Business Process Mapping, taking functional and business requirement specifications, provide a Business Analysis service for key IT projects, support and advice on programme/project risk and stakeholder management and liaising with Architects and the Principal Business Analyst to ensure the project is aligned with Technology Principals. This is an excellent opportunity for a technically minded Business Analyst with an interest in Cyber Security because as part of this role you will be involved with assessing vulnerabilities within our systems.
As a Business Systems Analyst, your key skills and competencies will include:
- Keen to learn new technologies - particularly in the Cyber Security space - used within the utilities sector
- Solid understanding of project methodologies, in particular Agile and Waterfall, and the ITIL framework
- Good knowledge of standards, tools and techniques used within the profession
Severn Trent benefits include:
- Salary up to £45,000
- Annual performance based bonus
- Fantastic Pension scheme
- 28 days' holiday plus 8 bank holidays, with the option to buy or sell up to 5 additional days per year
- Full range of Flexible benefits such as: SMART water - save money on your bills, Private medical insurance, Dental Insurance.
We are based in the heart of Coventry City Centre, only a short walk to the local train / bus stations. Our new refreshing site also offers fantastic facilities with an onsite Costa coffee and canteen who cater for all needs, and if not, it's only a short walk into town to pick from a variety of restaurants.
Who are we?
We're a FTSE 100 water company, serving 8.1million people across the Midlands and into north and mid-Wales. Our customers, and the communities that we live and work in, are at the heart of everything we do and we're proud to be building a lasting water legacy.
Our vision is to be the most trusted water company by 2020, delivering an outstanding customer experience, the best value service and environmental leadership. And we'll achieve that by putting our customers at the heart of everything we do, driving operational excellence and continuous innovation, investing responsibly for sustainable growth, changing the market for the better and creating an awesome place to work.