Job title: Business System Analyst
Salary: £26 000.00
My Client is one of the largest Fruit and Flower distributors in the UK and as their business expand, they are growing their Data teams as they need the vital information to make their business run smoothly and effectively.
They are currently looking for a Business System Analyst to join their talent team and work with managers and staff within all the Businesses to support the business systems and information flows to ensure the systems requirements of the business are met.
* Part of the ICT team to support adhoc information and development requests
* Help to develop, evolve and deliver a Strategic and Business aligned ERP system and support service.
* Work alongside key business stakeholders to identify information and reporting requirements, create proposals and deliver timely and effective solutions.
* Ensure provision of a suitably aligned Infrastructure and Communication network to meet the growing demands of the business as well as own.
* Seek to exploit current and new I.C.T. applications and support services
* Develop, evolve and monitor I.C.T. performance measures with regular reporting to the business.
* Support and challenge operational/commercial initiatives through effective Information / process solutions.
* Seek best practice solutions and identify new ways of working to improve ERP system use throughout the business.
* Develop and enhance existing reports to match business needs, implementing forward looking measures, balanced scorecards, KPI's, CSF's, email alerting and generally getting the system to deliver timely, relevant, accurate information to key managers
* Ensure any development is fully tested and fit for purpose before delivering to the business
Personal Skills & Experience
IT Literate - Microsoft Packages
Knowledge of Crystal Reporting software.
ERP experience, demonstrates good level of analytical and numerical ability.
Experience of working in a time critical fast pace environment and equivalent sector would be an advantage
Self Confidence, quick starter and initiative to work with minimum supervision.
A well organised, detailed and structured method of working.
A qualification at degree or postgraduate level in computer science
Business information systems
Computing and systems development
IT and numeracy literacy and confidence in a variety of database systems
- ERP and Crystal reporting
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job