Business Systems Analyst to £45k + bonus, based Warrington.
This successful financial and accounting services company provide a state-of-the-art NHS Workforce Procurement software solution which delivers significant cost savings. They are seeking to recruit an experienced Business Systems Analyst who will take responsibility for identifying the Business Change requirements between our client and the NHS.
- To analyse business change needs across all customers and stakeholders, assessing the business impact of those changes, capturing, analysing and documenting requirements, supporting the communication and delivery of requirements and helping to determine IT & Business solutions
- You will also be involved, closely, in the execution of any project, supporting and advising on areas such as Change Control, Process review, process re-engineering and documentation, Testing, Training, Data migrations, handover into BAU and defining Business Support Models
- You will be required to introduce and promote best practice Business Analysis standards commensurate with the developing Change capability.
- Perform up-front analysis on proposed projects to determine feasibility and business benefit realisation and to inform and influence the decision making, planning and prioritisation process
- Collaborate with project stakeholders at all levels to understand their problems and capture, define and agree business requirements, business process workflows and system requirements
- Produce detailed and accurate specification documentation to capture customer requirements
- Perform handover activities to project personnel, e.g. developers and testers, to ensure that the requirements and proposed designs are clearly understood
- Ideally educated to degree level you must possess a minimum 3 years Business Analysis experience almost certainly in a Financial or NHS environment
- Demonstrable experience of Business Change, re-engineering business processes and defining improvements
- Knowledge of software development life cycle, formal analysis and modelling techniques
- Experience of "greenfield" projects including both packaged and bespoke solutions
- Customer focussed, relationship builder with excellent written and verbal communication skills and able to handle concurrent workloads.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing professional organisation with a salary, dependant on experience up to £45,000 plus bonus and an excellent benefits package.
£40,000 - £45,000 + bonus + benefits
- business analyst
- systems analyst