IT Business Systems Analyst
We have a fantastic opportunity for a IT Business Systems Analyst, you will have an ERP & Manufacturing background, you will be happy to pick up a new programming language if you donyt already have expereince of InfoFlo, Unidata, Unibase for ERP Applications, to work with a leading Global Manufacturer in West Midalnds.
As an experienced IT Business Analyst you will be comfortable to be business facing and happy to talk to various departments across the business, face to face to gain a greater and more in depth understanding of the business / IT / CRM issues, to then document and transfer these complex issues to the IT and technical teams to provide suitable solutions.
You will have experience of working within Manufacturing and ERP Systems and be able ot pick up a new programming lannguage.
Critically you will be able to understand complex business issues and requirements to then be the bridge between IT and other functions.
- You will have proven Business Analysis skills, ideally within Manufacturing and with CRM systems
- You will have a business facing, yet still technical business focus and bridge the gap between business users and IT
- Excellent analytical and communication skills.
- Experience of manufacturing ERP systems
- Ideally hands-on experience of UniBasic programming, alternatively some programming experience.
- Ideally hands-on experience of UniData database.
- Ideally experience of SQL databases and programming
- Ideally experience of C++ programming
For more details and an instant response send your CV now.
Please send your CV no for an immediate response.
Salary £35,000-£45,000 DOE
Benefits generous benefits package including flexible working
Location Dudley, west Midlands
Commutable form Birmingham and Wolverhampton.
WR Support Services are the #1 recruitment partner for supply chain, procurement and marketing staff, recruiting UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job