Your new company
- 6 Month Rolling Contract - Business Analyst / Systems Analyst / Business Systems Analyst
- Newcastle Based
- Amazing Brand
Our client, an international household name requires an accomplished Business Systems Analyst to join a busy project team on an initial 6 month contract. As an accomplished Business Systems Analyst you will demonstrate a proven track record in defining requirements, managing processes and designing detailed business solutions and structures based on requirements gathered proactively from the business.
Your new role
This role will see you working with the internal customer to identify and document detailed requirements for major and multiple projects. To analyse, propose and document solutions for large complex business areas and prepare functional specifications.
Produce, maintain and take ownership of all analysis deliverable's required within the projects team following an Agile (Scrum) methodology to a consistently high standard.
- Demonstrable evidence of analysing and documenting complex business processes.
- Demonstrable experience of writing requirements specifications for Information Systems.
- A proven track record in Software Analysis.
- End to end experience of the project life cycle.
- Proven track record in successful and timely delivery of all project related work.
- Experience in the management of business systems, track and trace solutions, authentication and security an advantage.
- A detailed technical understanding of infrastructure, server and networking technologies or business process analysis.
- Proven experience interacting directly with end users.
- Results orientated with good communication and interpersonal skills.
If you would like to understand more about this great and new opportunity then please call Jackie today on for a confidential chat
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job