Business Systems Analyst (COINS)
Our client, one of the UK's leading privately owned housebuilders, require a Business Systems Analyst (COINS) to join their IT team. The company operates in Scotland, The North East of England, Yorkshire and the Midlands, has offices in each of those regions and employs over 600 people. The Business System Analyst (COINS) role is based at the company's Head Office, which is located between Chesterfield and Sheffield.
The overall purpose of the Business Systems Analyst (COINS) role, is to provide support for business application issues raised by end users and to record, monitor and resolve issues through to completion to ensure that the system is able to be fully utilised within the business.
Suitable candidates will have good experience of supporting an ERP system, ideally COINS, experience of managing user data within applications and also be well used to dealing with end users at all levels of a business. They will also have experience of developing, implementing, and monitoring business processes and policies and a relevant qualification in an ITIL framework environment. In return, the company offers a generous salary, bonus and other benefits, as well as the opportunity to play an important part in the continued growth of a company that prides itself on its commitment to quality.
Principle Accountabilities of the Business Systems Analyst (COINS):
- Provide support for business application software to end users at all levels of the business
- Ensure all support issues are recorded and updated on the helpdesk system
- Prioritisation of helpdesk issues and escalation of these to the Programme Manager where appropriate
- Facilitate weekly conference calls with third party support to resolve escalated issues
- Provide training to new users on the business application, including developing appropriate documentation
- Management of change control system to record any system changes and to ensure that these are appropriately authorised prior to implementation
- Keeping user documentation up to date with changes made to the system
- Manage version updates to the business application to include the required testing plans, feedback and review prior to any upgrade taking place
- Assisting in the development and documentation of business policies and processes
- Maintain effective communication with the rest of the IT team through regular meetings and feedback
- Assisting the Programme Manager to ensure that adequate system controls are in place
Salary: Circa £40K to £45K plus bonus and benefits package
Status: Permanent, Full Time
Please make your application for this role directly to Rainford Berry Ltd.
- BUSINESS SYSTEMS
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job