Business Systems Analyst 12-Month FTC
Bandwidth provides permanent and contract recruitment through to outsourced software development. We specialise in providing full project deliverables and dedicated IT resources to our clients globally. We are recruiting for a Business Systems Analyst to join our client who provides products and services to worldwide governments, financial and commercial organisations on a 12 month FTC in either Basingstoke or Gateshead.
- You will work with other Business Systems Analysts to ensure the delivery of analysis services, software releases and business urgencies.
- You will be responsible for researching and planning the right software offerings to meet client requirements
- To work with architecture teams to develop solution designs that are in align with functional requirements.
- Gathering business and technical requirements for software solutions
- Demonstrating excellent stakeholder management skills
- Producing, maintaining and taking ownership of all analysis deliverables.
- Organising and leading sessions with the Scrum team and leading daily stand ups.
- Commercial experience of working in a technical analyst role as well as business analysis experience
- Experience of working to PRINCE2 methodology
- Scrum and Agile experience - ability to lead a scum team is required
- A good understanding of complex web based applications and database systems
- A knowledge of SQL is a plus
- That you can obtain SC clearance
- Knowledge of orientated architecture and web services would be a plus
- Ideally you will be ISEB certified
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"