Bandwidth provides permanent and contract recruitment through to outsourced software development. We specialise in providing full project deliverables and dedicated IT resources to our clients globally. We are recruiting for a Business Systems Analyst to join our client who provides products and services to worldwide governments, financial and commercial organisations on a 12 month FTC in either Basingstoke or Gateshead.
- You will work with other Business Systems Analysts to ensure the delivery of analysis services, software releases and business urgencies.
- You will be responsible for researching and planning the right software offerings to meet client requirements
- To work with architecture teams to develop solution designs that are in align with functional requirements.
- Gathering business and technical requirements for software solutions
- Demonstrating excellent stakeholder management skills
- Producing, maintaining and taking ownership of all analysis deliverables.
- Organising and leading sessions with the Scrum team and leading daily stand ups.
- Commercial experience of working in a technical analyst role as well as business analysis experience
- Experience of working to PRINCE2 methodology
- Scrum and Agile experience - ability to lead a scum team is required
- A good understanding of complex web based applications and database systems
- A knowledge of SQL is a plus
- That you can obtain SC clearance
- Knowledge of orientated architecture and web services would be a plus
- Ideally you will be ISEB certified
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job