- Take ownership of the entire solution,- "You do the job"
- Operate and maintain the system (e.g. implementing new releases).
- Ensure business perspective with Sales and Marketing bias, throughout the utilisation of ERP Applications.
- Document the solution.
- Create Reports, Custom Objects (fields, views, tables, pages, events etc.).
- Run the complete user administration.
- Resolve issues and malfunctions with highest priority.
- Collaborate with external consultants to achieve required improvements.
- Interest in ERP systems.
- Client focus and pro-active approach.
- Working independently or taking direction when necessary.
- Ability and capacity to learn new things quickly.
- Excellent planning, organisational and communication skills.
- Fluent in English, other European languages are an advantage.
- Ability to travel occasionally across our locations in Europe.
The successful candidate will have the strong will, motivation and high potential, to incorporate quickly into the following topics:
- SQL. PLSQL.
- Reporting tools such as Crystal Report, Report Designer, Qlikview, Quick Reports.
- Functional knowledge in the modules especially in Sales, CRM, Finance and Manufacturing (Inventory, Logistics, Maintenance) as well as Projects and HR module.
- Application Programming Interface and web services related to the system.
- Oracle Data Base Administration.
- Ad hoc requirements.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job