Business Support Supervisor
£11.09 per hour - 6 + Months
WorkwithYork are looking to recruit a Business Support Supervisor who will support the Business Operations Manager by supervising a team of 12 and ensuring the delivery of a high quality service across the childrens social care team.
Main duties -
- Lead, support and train staff in all aspects of Business Support
- To ensure the smooth and efficient running of the service
- Minute taking
Key skills needed -
- Experience of supervising a team of 10 + preferably within a Business Support environment.
- Excellent inter-personal skills at all levels.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- An understanding and commitment to the principles of customer care and quality management in a challenging environment.
- Experience of minute taking
- High standard of Microsoft Office
- Ability to prioritise work effectively
- Organisational skills, including time and task management
This role would usually be based in the centre of York but due to current circumstances will be home working. You must be comfortable using skype to set up meetings and be comfortable supervising staff working remotely.
WorkwithYork is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects candidates to share this commitment. We require the successful candidate to undertake an enhanced Criminal Record check via the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Regrettably we are unable to respond to every application we receive. To apply for this vacancy you must be able to work in the United Kingdom.