I am currently recruiting a temporary Business Support Officer for a South East London council who offer a supportive and professional working environment.
The successful candidate will be expected to deliver high volume routine administrative tasks within a corporate business support service.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Routine administrative tasks
• Support the organisation and delivery of events and training courses
• Support the organisation of staff visits, meetings and case conferences
• Take accurate notes at meetings and events
• Raise purchase orders and process invoices
• Assist in general office management
• Manage routine customer telephone queries
Required skills and experience:
• Good ICT skills
• Experience within an administrative role
• Well-developed customer care skills
• Ability to work within a team in a pressurised environment
• Experience in handling confidential issues in an effective manner
If this sounds like the perfect role for you please do not hesitate to submit your CV asap!
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'