* Carrying out the organisation and administration of meetings, including attending and taking the minutes where appropriate
* Managing mailboxes across a variety of work areas and directing post and queries to the correct place
* Maintaining databases and records in conjunction with service teams, inputting data accurately and helping to report on outcomes
* Working with the external teams to process information on issues such as plant enquiries and other applications for service
* Providing ad hoc business support to the department, including printing, photocopying, helping to organise and attend events
You should match the following criteria:
* Experience in administration across a range of different disciplines and skills
* A minimum qualification of 3 grade C's at GCSE (or equivalent qualification) including English and Maths, or equivalent relevant experience
* IT knowledge and its practical application, including experience of using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access)
* Good oral and written communication skills with the ability to collate and communicate information
* Basic experience of working with Microsoft PowerPoint
* Knowledge of one or more work areas across the Environment and Community Services department
Please send your most updated CV to Grant Wilson by clicking apply now
Fusion People are committed to promoting equal opportunities to people regardless of age, gender, religion, belief, race, sexuality or disability. We operate as an employment agency and employment business.
You'll find a wide selection of vacancies on our website.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'