Business support officer
Our client has an exciting, full time position for a business support officer to provide general admin responsibilities The office is fast paced requiring quick and innovative thinking on a daily basis.
Duties and responsibilities:
1. Manage the administration requirements, and office reception.
2. Collate and produce customer invoices.
3. Administer supplier invoices as required.
4. Day to day running and control of ISO 9001 : 2015 & ISO 14001 : 2015 responsible for creating documentation, and forms to maximise effectiveness, including auditing.
5. Ensure customer enquiries, complaints, and requirements are met and dealt with.
6. Document control, and petty cash control.
7. Carry out safety inductions for new staff and outside contractors, and keep records.
8. Assist with producing quotes for tendered work.
9. Administer staff payroll requirements, and maintain staff records.
We are looking for a candidate with the following skills and experience:
Exceptional eye for detail and accuracy
Be flexible resilient, managing fast changing requirements
Have great rapport-building and organisational skills
Be confident in liaising with external partners
We are looking for a highly organised, detail focussed candidate, who can work independently, ideally from a similar role. This a full time permanent position offering a salary up to £19,000 dependent on experience.
If you would be interested in this position please send an up to date CV. All applications will be treated with the highest confidence and no personal details shall be released. (Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to contact all applicants directly. If you haven’t heard from us within 28 days please consider your application to have been unsuccessful).
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job