Business Support Officer; 6 months, based in Lincoln
We are looking to recruit an experienced administrator for a large aerospace/manufacturing company based near Lincoln. You will be able to work independently and deliver to an agreed schedule as part of a small friendly team. The role will require a detailed understanding of the systems, processes and procedures and their importance within the general operation of an administration department.
The role will involve;
- Collating and extracting data and producing routine reports, schedules, summaries and letters for internal circulation and for customers and suppliers.
- Process documents and information received from a range of sources, ensure that all information is entered on the system accurately and in a timely manner to meet deadlines e.g. inputting data on hours worked e.g. Open Options, Net Dimensions, Course Administration, Certificates, Course Reports, Alarm Re-set.
- Identify and undertake initial investigation into discrepancies and shortages, researches background data and makes corrections where appropriate in order to improve accuracy of information. e.g. missing paperwork/forms.
- Liaise customers and suppliers and exchange information in order to clarify a situation. e.g. placing orders, arranging appointments, deliveries etc.
- Verify calculations, checks or allocates costs, checks and obtains correct authorisation and obtains information for incorrect or incomplete documents. e.g. before sending out certificates ordering stationary etc.
- File documents and keeps filing systems up to date such that information can be readily retrieved paper based and electronically.
- Greet and meet visitors and students and assist with counter and telephone enquiries in a professional and timely manner.
The successful applicant will have previous administration experience and be a fully proficient user of MS Office packages including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook. You will be a team player with excellent communication skills.
Morson is acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job