We are looking for an experienced administrator, with the ability to work within a high pressurised environment on their own and as part of a team. Also good communication and IT skills are highly desired.
The role is to start immediately and will involve the following duties:
- To provide confidential, administrative support to the team including answering telephone enquiries, diary management, arrangement of meetings, minute taking, prioritising and answering routine correspondence and e-mails as directed.
- To deal with customer queries/information, including facilities management room bookings, refreshments, fault reporting, car parking, managing buildings notice boards and all general FM issues, ensuring efficiency and effectiveness in responding to queries. Support the monitoring of jobs including planned and reactive maintenance.
- To assist in the management of Health & Safety at council properties including fire safety, to coordinate and support the Directorate’s Health & Safety Forums and meetings and support the Management of service contracts including the Corporate Cleaning Contract.
- Assist in preparation of statistical and research reports to inform management, customers, tenants and federation groups.
- To carry out project work and assist in the preparation of research material and collation / analysis of data as required, producing performance indicator where required including co-ordinating customer satisfaction surveys.
- To establish, develop and maintain complex administrative and / or financial processes, systems and procedures as appropriate including maintaining energy readings for all corporate, sickness returns, and recharging, to support the team and to ensure data quality and accuracy. Provide budget management support to the Service Managers within the department, including processing of year end information, day to day invoices and raising financial orders.
- Manage the departments filing systems, keeping hard copies to a minimum by transferring documents to archiving or following the DIP process.
- To contribute to the development of effective business partnerships, both internal and external, through establishing good customer relationships and by delivering high quality support services.
- To prepare documents using Microsoft Office packages including word processing specifications, tenders, reports etc., produce presentations using PowerPoint and to present numerical information using Excel.
For more information please contact Simone at Social Care Locums or for details of other roles that we have available.
We offer top rates of pay, training and other such benefits and are an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job