A central London Local Authority is looking for an experienced Business Support Officer for an Adult Services team, with an immediate start, for 3 months.
Ideally you are a responsive administrator, able to use your initiative, communication and written skills to support this Complex Needs team in the delivery of its vital service. You will be a good organiser, and able to work as part of a busy team with a 'can do' attitude.
- Minute taking - includes safeguarding meetings
- Supporting the Duty system
- Ensuring that the team is supported with IT and telephony equipment which, includes ordering stationary and equipment
- Managing Visual Impairment and Blind registrations
- Booking interpreters and taxi's
- Processing invoices
- Attending meetings and on occasions representing the team
This administrative role is based within a Complex Needs team working with vulnerable Adults and this would be an ideal job for those interested in learning about or, developing a career Social Care.
To be considered you will have administrative experience (preferably in the not for profit or public sector) and be able to demonstrate due regard to sensitivity and confidentiality when working with vulnerable adults.
This is an immediate requirement, offered at 3 months. If you have the skills and experience detailed above please apply now to be considered for this role.
Zoon Link is operating as an Employment Business for this opportunity.