An NHS organisation in Central London is looking to recruit a Business Support Officer - NHS on a 2-3 month temporary contract with a possibility of extension.
An NHS organisation in Central London.
Business Support Officer - NHS Responsibilities:
- Provide a high quality personal assistant function to the Director
- Assist in the development and implementation of efficient administration processes to ensure the smooth running of the office
- Book travel and arrangements and venues
- Be the first point of contact for the team, providing professional and well informed responses and ensure that queries are tracked and responded to in a professional and helpful manner.
- Daily communication via email with internal/external stakeholders
- Orchestrate and organise the running of events/meetings
- Producing and circulating associated papers, reports and taking minutes of meetings as requested by the team.
- Manually and electronically maintain confidential records/correspondence.
- Assist in the production of project/programme reports and follow up any outstanding actions from meetings, lessons learnt and benefit profiles.
- Manage HR returns for the team as required; annual leave, sickness, training and recruitment requirements.
A candidate who has strong administrative experience in the Public Sector who has ideally worked in a similar Business Support Officer role.
The Business Support Officer - NHS is paying a competitive hourly rate of £11-16 per hour.