We need good experienced business support Officers who are able to update system, excel, data, and hit the ground running.
In order for you to apply for this role you MUST answer these questions on a Covering Letter.
Business Support Officer - MSH Team QUESTIONS
1.What skills and experience do you feel you'll be bringing to this multi-agency MASH team through your role?
2.What administrative skills do you have?
- What experience do you have of prioritising a busy workload?
- What experience do you have of collecting and presenting statistical information in a clear format?
- What experience do you have of basic financial processes and procedures?
- What experience have you got of working as part of a multi-disciplinary team?
- What particular skills and knowledge do you have in relation to ICT packages?
- What experience do you have of using client database systems? Why do you think it is important to ensure information input into database systems is accurate?
- What software have you experience in using - in particular in order to monitor trends, and to collate and present statistical data. Have you done any training to up-date your knowledge recently.
- What experience do you have of working directly with the public?
- What experience do you have of recording or taking minutes of meetings?
- What verbal and written communication skills do you have. Please give examples.