Purpose must have minute taking exp
To provide a professional, proactive, customer focussed business administrative service to the organisation (location or function-based). The specific administrative tasks will be defined by the requirements and tasks of the specific team the post holder is working with and will be defined in detail by clearly articulated objectives.
Post holders may be asked to work in a number of areas across the Business Hub.
Communicate effectively with internal and / or external customers/ service users. Act as point of contact for the service. Resolve problems, within scope of role, escalating to line manager as required.
To work with colleagues and team leaders to identify areas for improvement, ensuring the support offer remains appropriate for all service users.
Carry out all duties and responsibilities with reasonable care for the health and safety of self and others and report any potential hazards or unsafe practices to line manager.
Act in accordance with all policies and procedures which apply to the job and understand the reasons for this.
Create documents, reports, correspondence etc. from the information provided, using standard formats and software.
Organise and maintain records and documents using the appropriate council process / system.
Process expenditure requests, invoices and other financial documents, handle petty cash and expenses claims and other financial administration as necessary.
Produce and deliver a high standard of meeting minutes, in an accurate and timely manner.
Co-ordinate all meetings as allocated to your area of responsibility.
Raise purchase orders and good receipt on behalf of the team. / Reconcile journal entries. Act as professional shopper including associated processing limits.
Responsibility to represent the business unit in telephony use, with a professional and courteous manner
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Relevant experience which demonstrates ability to undertake role.
- Experience of working in a large customer focused organization.
- Good working knowledge of relevant processes and systems and awareness of policy and procedure framework.
- Good knowledge of service provided in own area and awareness of wider Council activities.
- Good overall knowledge of Microsoft office applications.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Numerate and accurate with attention to detail.
- Note-taking skills.
- Experience in dealing with internal and external customers.