Connect2Kent are seeking a Business Support Assistant, to support a busy social care team that deal with the support of 18+ care leavers into independent living.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Produce all types of documents, from handwritten and recorded sources.
- Act as a point of contact for the team, dealing with queries and complaints, assessing the nature of telephone calls, referring them to the appropriate person.
- Maintain and monitor office systems, including the database and electronic filing systems
- Support the day to day clerical and administrative functions of the service, in addition to the monitoring of emails and telephone messages for appropriate team members, stationery ordering and the processing of mail.
- Arrange and coordinate a range of meetings on behalf of the service.
- Update, modify and retrieve data on computerised systems using the appropriate software, preparing standard and non-standard reports, cross checking data held on different systems.
- Support managers and staff with a range of HR processes including sickness absence management, recruitment and induction.
- Support managers in the processing and monitoring of a range of financial and procurement transactions.
* A BDS check is required for this post if successful at a cost of £25.
* You will be required to register at our office in Kings Hill, West Malling if successful.
Connect2Kent is an agency acting as an employment business and as an equal opportunity agency.
Due to the urgent nature of this position, please respond to this advert online in the first instance. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours, please assume that you have been unsuccessful for this role.
Close date - 31/03/19
Connect2Staff/Connect2Kent, part of Commercial Services Trading/Kent Ltd, is an equal opportunities Employment Agency & Business and positively encourages applications from all suitably qualified and eligible candidates.
- Customer Service
- Data input
- Minute taking
- Note taking
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'