Do you enjoy helping people? Do you have a great eye for detail? If the answer to these questions is yes, then keep reading and apply for this role today!
To undertake the interpretation of court production order, liaising with Law Enforcement where necessary and preparing and completing clear and concise fulfilment.
Working hours are 8.45pm - 6am
- To receive, analyse and interpret Orders ensuring that the Group does not breach its legal obligations
- To complete clear and concise fulfilment that ensures that the risks of error within the fulfilment process is minimized
- To monitor existing Account Monitoring Orders & provide up to date account information as requested
- To develop and maintain relationships and communication both with internal and external customers, colleagues and contacts
- To ensure we comply with regulatory, legislative and internal money laundering guidelines
- Offer improvement suggestions via the Service Excellence Journey, that benefit the Colleague, Customer and Business
- To develop and maintain a risk awareness to ensure risk issues and opportunities are recognised and reported through the CPO Risk Profile
- Where required train and coach colleagues inline with procedures and standards.
- Act in accordance with the groups values & behaviours.
This position offers excellent training as well as the opportunity to gain excellent experience and knowledge of banking and financial services.
Randstad Business Support is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job