Do you have proven Business Support experience as a team leader and are looking to take on a new challenge? If so our client are recruiting and are looking for individuals just like you!
Due to continued success and growth, our client is a market leading tax free shopping service provider who are now looking to recruit a Business Support Manager to support the Head of Operations and Compliance to improve operational process and procedures and to support local sales team for new business.
You would be required to help with the on boarding processes, contract signing and filing, starter pack delivery and existing supplier’s requests follow up or dispatch - queries on the company’s services and technical solutions, forms requests and collateral delivery.
The ideal candidate is passionate about working with a dynamic team to deliver a world class customer experience. To ensure compliant with legal, regulatory requirement and work with cross functional teams to deliver excellent service to our internal and customers.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- To work closely with Head of Operations and Compliance to develop and build operations and compliance department
- To help create and embed a process management culture using industry and internal best practices and standards
- To review Contract management process, set up, control and implement new merchants under the guidelines in work
- To review and improve all operational and compliance process and procedures across the business
- To be responsible for working on front to back initiatives, across functional or organisational boundaries, to add value to the end to end process and make it more effective focusing on the value flow for the customer and the business
- To supervise two other members of staff who are responsible for the management of couriers, replying to calls to solve issues in cooperation with the team; and making sure the on boarding process is completed, for all new businesses
- To draft and distribution of Business Statistics analysis and reports, presentation and discussion
- Facilitating conversations with internal business customers on how they get work done (process design), how they measure success (manage) and finding better ways to get things done (improve)
- Work closely with Refund Manager to review and improve refund related queries
- Work with Retailer Services Team to review and improve operational and administration process and procedure
- To assist review and investigate business systems and processes to identify improvement opportunities and work with team managers for review and action
- To assist in Identifying risks within policy/procedures, processes and systems, and obtain sufficient evidence to support findings.
Key skills and knowledge:
- Able to identify problems and come up withsolutions
- Being always proactive and taking ownership
- Detail and results orientated with good analytical and organisational skills
- Strong Analytical skills
- Good knowledge of MS Office products
- Usage of reporting/statistics tools
- Positive attitude towards customers and colleagues
Background and Education
- People management experience
- Experience of process improvement and documentation
- Educated to degreelevel
- Experience in the tax free industry, financial service,or retail is a plus
Salary: £32,000 to £35,000
Start Date: ASAP
- Business Support
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job