The role of Practice Manager to be based in Bristol is a band new role within the organisation so are looking for somebody who has implemented new processes and bring a fresh approach.
Our client is a leading, and well established company within their field (Admin and Secretarial).
The role of an Practice Manager will include, but will not be limited to:
- Ensuring that the organisation meets all health and safety requirements.
- Controlling and monitoring company finances.
- Have direct reports of the Head of Departments.
- Ensuring compliance with all statutory regulations.
- Developing and motivating your staff.
- Overseeing the satisfaction of clientele and customers.
- Creating new ways to market the business on limited resources.
The successful candidate for the Practice Manager role will display the following skills and attributes:
- Exposure to managing and motivating staff.
- Must have a background in corporate compliance.
- Ability to plan the allocation of time and resources.
- Demonstrate integrity and credibility at all times.
- A background in the Estate Management or Finance would be advantageous.
- Exposure in development of an organisation.
- Overcome unexpected challenges.
A highly competitive salary is on offer for the successful candidate along with the opportunity to become a pivotal member of the organisation.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job