Purpose of the Role...
This role is intended to take ownership of the supporting administration (including data processing) for marketing cost management to ensure they are all fully captured and processed in line with company policies.
- Assist Budget team in the day-to-day running of the marketing spend management process
- Cost management
- Commercial Support
- Ad-hoc financial admin support
- PC Literacy - able to use Excel, Word & PowerPoint to an intermediate to advanced level to produce intricate reports and spreadsheets
- Educated to at least A Level standard with good grades in relevant subjects and prior administration experience, or alternatively a graduate with limited experience
- Familiar with the concept of accruals
To be successful in this role you ideally have:-
- Relevant finance/business administration experience/qualifications
- Prior experience of SAP or other accounting software packages
- Experience of AR/AP functions
- Experience of Consumer Electronics/IT sales environment
This role offers excellent benefits:
- Ongoing temporary role, long term opportunity
- Bonus scheme after a 6 month qualifying period
- Access to staff discount
- Onsite subsidised restaurants
- Onsite parking
- 25 days holiday + BH (after AWR)
Please note your CV will be reviewed against the vacancy criteria and we will contact you within one week if we wish to progress your application any further.
March Recruitment Ltd is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy and is an equal opportunities employer.