Business Support Advisor
We are currently recruiting for a Business Support Advisor for our client in Newton Abbot.
- Salary: £17,762 per annum. £9.23 per hour.
- Hours: 37 hours a week.
- Location: Newton Abbot.
- Duration: Initially 6 weeks
- Start date: Immediate
Benefits of working with us as a Business Support Advisor:
- Opportunity to gain experience with a prestigious employer.
- Weekly pay
- Flexible working hours
- On-site parking
Role of Business Support Advisor:
- Be the first point of contact for all enquires to the organisation. These enquires will come through via a variety of channels including telephone, e-mail, live web-chat, social media and post.
- Liaise with internal departments and external appointed contractors as appropriate to support customers as required.
- Support and attend meetings through a range of activities including preparing papers and minute taking
- Diary management
- Assist with the production of communication material including newsletters, invitation flyers, mail shots, brochures, reports and website updates.
- Help maintain company website, social media sites and intranet, liaising with staff and customers as appropriate to ensure information is up-to-date, relevant and accessible.
- Organise and administer training programmes.
As a Business Support Advisor you will need to have:
- Good organisational, interpersonal and communication skills, with a customer focus.
- Be an effective problem solver, who can work on own initiative.
- Able to plan and manage own workload to achieve deadlines.
- A good knowledge of customer service principles and practice.
- Experience of developing effective working relationships within a varied customer group.
- Highly numerate and literate and have precise attention to detail
- Computer literate in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Access.
- Good general education, including English Language and Maths GCSE or equivalent (grade C or above).
If you have experience in the above and wish to be considered please apply by submitting your CV and suitable candidates will be contacted by a Brite Consultant.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job