Business Support Coordinator
Job Location: Poole
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: Depending on experience
Hours Monday - Friday 9:00am - 5:30pm
A leading manufacturing company who have been established almost 20 years are recruiting for a Business Support Coordinator to join their friendly team on a permanent basis at their; dynamic, busy and hardworking office based in Poole to support their next period of growth.
This role requires someone who has an excellent eye for detail as the main focus of your role will be supporting your Regional Account Manager with quotations, administration duties and queries as well as proving first class service to your customers. You will be tasked with processing quotations accurately as well as preparing them by creating and amending drawings.
This is a really exciting opportunity to work for a well-established and friendly company where you will be:
- Managing and processing data on the company database, including stock codes, customer details and quotations
- Preparing quotations and updating with the customers to check this meets their needs and requirements
- Delivering an excellent, friendly service to the company’s partners and customers, answering incoming calls and emails as required
- Liaising with field based Regional Account Managers to prioritise and manage incoming workload and ensure that quotations are created and actioned within specified timescales
- Liaising with internal staff as required, ensuring that work is completed accurately
- Creating and amending drawings including all required equipment and measurements
We would like our successful candidate to possess:
- Previous experience in a business support, order processing role
- Customer focused with the ability to build strong external and internal relationships
- Ability to manage your own time effectively to achieve results
- Able to cope with fluctuating workloads and can work well under pressure
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good numerical ability
- Competent working with Microsoft Packages
- Previous experience with AutoSketch or a similar package is advantageous however full training will be provided
In return for your hard work the company offer: An excellent starting salary; Free parking; 22 days holiday per year, plus bank holidays; Company pension scheme.
This is a really nice place to work and if you are an experienced Business Support Coordinator who wants to work for a passionate company then please contact our Recruitment Team by emailing your CV
Those who have the right skills and experience, our aim is that you will hear back from us within 24 hours but due to the high number of applications we are receiving at present, we are unable to respond to every application individually so If you do not hear from us within 3 days please assume that your application at this stage has not been successful. As new positions arise we will review any applications already made to us and may contact you about other suitable roles.
Resource Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to a policy of treating all its employees and job applicants equally. It is the policy of the Company to take all reasonable steps to ensure that each applicant is assessed only in accordance on the basis of their qualifications, skills and abilities to perform the relevant duties without prejudice in regards to background, religion, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, disability or gender.
Keywords: Business Support; Order processor, order processing, sales orders, sales administration, customer service, administrator, administration, co-ordinator, coordinator, sales admin, sales support ,Autosketch, sales co-ordinator, sales coordinator, sales co coordinator Poole, Ferndown, Wimborne, Christchurch, Wareham, Blandford, Ringwood
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'