Do you have previous receptionist or front of house experience and are looking for a new challenge?
Viridor is one of the UK’s leading recycling, renewable energy and waste management companies. Part of the FTSE 250 Pennon Group, Viridor puts waste into action, transforming it into high quality recyclables, raw materials and energy. This is an exciting time to work at Viridor. We are at the forefront of the UK’s green economy and we use smart people and technology to deliver our vision, bringing people together to give the world’s resources new life.
Due to continued success and growth, we are now looking to recruit a Business Support Coordinator for our team at our new Energy Recovery Facility in Avonmouth.
Business Support Coordinator Responsibilities include:
- Coordinate and support a designated ERF/Site/Facility for all business support services including Procurement, Administration, Facilities, Finance, Stores, Estates (grounds) and Staff Welfare
- Maintain accurate and timely financial processing of invoices, purchase orders, account queries and reporting where required for the finance function, supporting the Finance Business Partner.
- Coordinate the administration and supplier liaison for local procurement and purchasing
- Provide administration support to the Storekeeper and provide holiday cover where required
- Assist with local/regional recruitment administration to supporting line managers in the recruitment administration process
- Be the main point of contact for booking accommodation and hire cars for colleagues for business and training courses.
The ideal Business Support Coordinator:
- Previous experience either within a Reception or Front of house role (service industry)
- Knowledge of financial procedures (company training provided)
- Computer literate (assessments will be required)
- Excellent people skills with the ability to support team colleagues
- UK Driving Licence/Car owner & driver
In return for your hard work as our Business Support Coordinator, we can offer a competitive salary plus excellent benefits, including:
- A free helpline for health, legal or personal issues available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Free eye tests and prescription and safety eyewear where required.
- A contributory pension scheme - helping you plan for later in life.
- Childcare vouchers, payroll giving (charity donations from salary deducted before tax) and cycle to work schemes are all available through Viridor Extras,
- Discounts on local gym membership and some of the biggest retail brands.
If you want to work within in a team-orientated and collaborative environment, for a company that strives to be environmentally, socially and economically sustainable, APPLY now for the role of Business Support Coordinator.
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.
- Front House
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'