Office Angels London Bridge are currently representing a leading Business Development company based in the London Bridge area. This is a fantastic opportunity to join their executive team. Offering exceptional training and access to career progression - this role would suit a candidate that is ready to grab a temporary position and convert it to permanent placement with hard work and determination.
London Bridge / Full-time, on-going / £10-11ph
Front of House / Reception
- Handle all general phone and email enquiries, taking a proactive role in prioritising, responding and/or passing these on to other colleagues as required in a timely fashion
- Monitoring email enquiries and identifying opportunities to maximise client relationships
- Assist with business seminars, networking and community engagement events: send e-invitations, collect RSVPs, order catering, make name badges and provide operational support
- Handle requests for employee services such as discount cards and other perks
- Maintain and update member data on a day-to-day basis, using the organisation's CRM system
- General office support for the team including: filing, data entry, mail-outs, ordering supplies and stationery, taking deliveries, meeting and greeting visitors, inventory of supplies and collateral, distributing mail, putting out recycling and ensuring the office is a tidy and clean environment
- Coordinate internal calendar of events
- Coordination of Senior Management Team diaries as and when required
- Deputise for the Office Manager when required, ensuring the organisation's phone, IT and internet facilities are functioning at all times
- Upload content to the company website
- Other organisational support tasks as required
Governance and Team Meetings
- Supporting the company governance including: administrating theme group
- Providing support for staff team meetings: set up room, organise catering, circulate agenda and papers, take and produce meeting minutes
- Scheduling and coordinating team events
The ideal candidate is a confident people-person, enthusiastic about providing a professional and welcoming first point of call for those coming into contact with our client. The right person will be well-organised with superb attention to detail. Able to use their own initiative to solve problems, the Business Support Coordinator will hit the ground running within the office with minimal supervision and take satisfaction from supporting the friendly, professional and busy team. The right candidate will be motivated to provide highly effective support to colleagues and will enjoy interacting with members of the public.
Required skills and competencies
- Confident, friendly and professional telephone manner.
- Excellent written and spoken English
- The ability to work well under pressure, prioritising tasks.
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills
- Thorough and accurate approach, with excellent attention to detail
- Able to confidently minute theme group and team meetings
- Being a strong team player who will embody our clients culture and values
- Confident user of MS Office software packages: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Knowledge of using websites including social media platforms (Desirable)
- Demonstrate an understanding of Business Improvement Districts (BIDs) (Desirable)
If you believe you have what it takes and would like to be considered for this role, please apply now!
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser:
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"