opportunity for an exciting new company in Leeds - LS15
Business Support Administrator
Your new company
A business that has recently relocated to the LS15 area of Leeds is looking for a Business Support Administrator
Your new role
A new opportunity to join this successful business who have recently relocated to the Leeds area.
Are you bright, dynamic and adaptable - who likes a varied role? Are you looking for progression ? If so then this is the role for you. Working in an office of 3 people and supporting a team of 6 field sales reps you will be carrying out varied duties daily some of which are listed below
- Office Management & Personal Assistant to UK Managing Director
- Ensure that the office runs smoothly and efficiently.
- Main point of contact for UK sales and management team.
- SAP management, contracts, invoices, generate internal purchase orders and ensure timely payments from customers.
- Working alongside logistics and distributers for shipment of products, samples and marketing materials to customers and team.
- Organise company accounts - hotels, taxis, logistics, fuel cards, IT equipment.
- First point of call for UK IT and equipment queries, manage and maintain mobile devices and their contracts.
- Gather information for external payroll company, maintain team records compliance and report holiday and sickness leave.
- Marketing agency liaison for the design new materials.
- Administrator of Zinc online and Veeva Vault marketing programs.
- Working alongside external medical professionals and marketing agencies to design and ensure compliance and accuracy of marketing materials, packaging and promotional items produced.
- Events Management
- Organising large country congresses, accommodation, transfers, stand builds, team training and sales events across the UK.
- Customer services UK
- Direct contact with customers with regards to prices, process purchase orders, maintain order records and customer database.
- Medical information UK
- Answer enquires on products where possible or directing to relevant contact.
- QRV UK representative
- Ensure that all standard operating procedures are adhered to. Ensure that compliance and training documents are completed correctly and results recorded.
This role would suit someone who is looking to develop their skills and grow within a role.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job