Are you looking to join a large company with real progression opportunities? Is it a vibrant office environment that you are looking for? Are you an enthusiastic individual, with excellent customer service experience? - Then this could be the role for you!
*Exciting Opportunity* - bathstore are the UK's leading bathroom retailer with 170 showrooms throughout the UK. We have a very exciting opportunity for a full time Business Support Coordinator to support our continued success, which has seen us achieve double digit growth for 4 consecutive years!
Job Role: Business Support Coordinator
Job Type: Full time/Permanent (40hrs a week)
Days of work: Monday - Friday (8:30am - 5:30am)
- To provide Excellent Service to ALL bathstore Customers, making sure their needs are met, demonstrating that we truly Care.
- Communicate professionally, accurately and efficiently to ALL Customers (internal & external) and all internal Support centre colleagues.
- To offer the necessary guidance and support to all Customers, managing enquiries/ complaints in such a way, so as to ensure minimal disruption to Our Customer
- To ensure regular contact is made with Customers, ensuring they are kept up to date with progress at all times
- To be responsible & accountable for the updating of the CRM system to allow full traceability of all customer issues, ensuring FULL information is readily available to all colleagues, at all times
To be Customer focused with a Customer first approach
To have excellent communication, interpersonal skills & negotiation skills
An approachable, great listener who is able to quickly identify with Customer needs
Able to deal with conflict, with the ability to remain calm in difficult situations
A person who prides themselves on being responsible and accountable
Experience with Microsoft packages including Outlook, Word & Excel
Experience within a Customer Service environment (preferrably has dealt with complaints)
This is a great opportunity to join our excellent Business Support Team. If it sounds like the role for you, apply now and our Internal Recruitment team will be in touch!
- Customer Care
- Customer Service
- Interpersonal Skills
- Telephone Manner
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job