This role is predominately a highly administrative focused role with an aspect of customer service (inbound only) on the phone. It is a fast paced and varied role within a great organisation.
My client is a non for profit organisation in central Bristol.
The duties of this role include but are not limited to:
- Co-ordinate the inbound e-mail boxes closing as many queries as possible and referring others in line with business requirements.
- Provide administrative support to Premier Account on-boarding and re-assessment processes as required including monitoring Retail Brand Partner and Franchise inboxes
- Assist in the reference checking process as required including identifying opportunities for additional reviews
- Screen new applications, escalating any concerns as required, to support the on-boarding process
- Responsibility for assigned inbound calls and to provide the highest standard of support when dealing with queries. This will also involve logging of complaint calls in an appropriate manner and ensuring appropriate escalation where necessary.
The ideal candidate should possess:
- Ability to manage a busy administrative workload
- Understanding of trading standards industry desirable
- A flexible and adaptable approach to working
- Exceptional customer service skills and a can do attitude
- A service oriented approach with experience of working in a customer service environment
- Ability to work under pressure to short deadlines
- Excellent IT skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
On offer to the successful candidate is a 3 month temporary role initially, to be extended upon the performance during the temporary assignment. this role is to start immediately and is a fantastic opportunity is a reputable organisation in central Bristol.
- Business Support Coordinator/Administrator
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job