Our client, an insurance company, who are one of the top 30 big companies to work for in the UK, are seeking an enthuastic, driven individual to join the team as a Business Account Support Co-ordinator.
The role comes with fantastic benefits, and training is provided. The working hours are Mon - Fri 9am - 6pm.
- Liaising with clients on a daily basis via telephone, emails & web enquiries
- Producing reports for managers
- Interact with internal departments to ensure issues are dealt with
- Support the Account Management team in the development of business and marketing plans
- Support the business with existing & new business projects
- Previous Customer Service / Admin / Account management experience
- Excellent telephone and verbal/written communication skills
- Co-operative and collaborative approach with fellow office colleagues
- Fully conversant with Microsoft Office packages
- An outlook of continuous improvement and a desire to grow your role
Please note that we will only contact those candidates that we assess as suitable for the positions we have currently available based on their experience, training and skills that they identify. If you do not hear from us within 5 working days from your registration, please accept our apologies but we are unable to help you on this occasion.
Bucks and Berks Recruitment is an equal opportunities employment agency and employment business that is serious about its compliance with legislation. Bucks and Berks is acting as an Employment Agency in relationship to this role (if the vacancy is for a permanent position) or is acting as a Recruitment Business in relationship to this role (if the role is for a temporary position).
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job