Maximus UK, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Maximus, Inc., operates several business lines in the UK, including the Centre for Health and Disability Assessments, Remploy, Health Management and Revitalised. Maximus UK employs 3,800 local staff, including over 1,400 doctors, nurses, occupational therapists and other Healthcare Professionals. Operating from more than 270 locations across England, Scotland and Wales, Maximus UK is one of the largest providers of employment, health and disability support programmes in the country.
The role holder will be a subject matter expert, acting as a single point of contact for all Quality, MI and Resource Planning requirements.
Quality & Compliance - To monitor and provide trend analysis for all Quality and Compliance processes in line with the standards of Government and MAXIMUS/Remploy contracts. To carry out all internal quality reporting and support the BSCCM in developing a continuous improvement process that will help in the overall growth agenda of the BSC. To carry out quarterly reviews and update all contract SOPs and BSC playbooks.
Planning & Service Delivery - Accurately input resource changes and produce Real Time reports on the BSC staffing levels. Execute the signed off resource plan and utilise the disaster recovery playbook when required to maximise efficiencies. Record all faults and impact within the BSC and report to the BSCCM.
MI - Create and manage a dedicated BSC MI suite that demonstrates performance and growth strategies across the BSC. Monitor KPIs to measure success for the centre in an ever changing business environment. Input and track all daily targets for BSC performance.
The role holder will be required to support in all three elements of the above functions when required.
Job Description Summary
1. Process all feedback, admin and appeal enquires from various external customers.
2. Act as subject matter expert and as an escalation point for resolving customer comments / concerns / complaints
3. Responsible for providing and collating information, data entry by accurately processing and checking documentation, managing customer referrals by tracking and monitoring leads.
4. Contribute to a continuous improvement culture by recommending procedural enhancements that will contribute to increased customer satisfaction and performance.
5. To support the BSC Contracts Manager in administrating updates for all contracts held within the BSC when required.
6. To understand guidance and frameworks for all contracts handled within the BSC.
7. Able to document audit procedures and assess individuals’ performance against procedural requirements.
8. Have the ability to identify training needs from audit reviews and scope accordingly.
9. Produce and rollout training materials.
1. The ability to work within a team with supervisory experience in supporting team colleagues
2. High level of accuracy and attention to detail matched by excellent IT skills
3. A passion for customers
4. Excellent verbal and written communication skills
5. An open, enthusiastic and positive approach
6. Logical problem solver with attention to detail
7. The ability to build rapport with customers quickly
8. Good questioning and listening skills
9. Flexibility to support the business
10. Able to work efficiently in a pressurised environment
1. Knowledge of performance evaluation and customer service metrics
2. Experience of identifying and delivering positive change and business efficiencies
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'