Do you want to work for an organisation where you are able to contribute and help make a difference to others?
Do you have competent Administration skills and want to extend your skillset further?
Business Support Assistant
St Ives, Cambridgeshire
As a Business Support Assistant you will be responsible for providing Business Administrative support.
Your duties will include:
- Issuing out documents and following up the return of these by ensuring that they are logged, scanned and uploaded to the relevant IT system.
- Setting up Direct Payments.
- Managing the incoming and outgoing postal deliveries, logging and distributing to staff as required.
- Handling the receipt and distribution of external emails.
- Assisting with minute taking.
- Other adhoc administrative tasks.
- Have good administration skills, with accuracy and attention to detail.
- Be diligent with a willingness to learn and progress your skillset further.
- Be organised and able to prioritise own workload.
- Be a dependable team player.
If you would like to learn more about this role please call Natalie for more information on or alternatively email your CV for consideration.
Please note that at times due to the volume of applications we may not be able to respond to each person individually. If you do not hear from us within 7 days we’re sorry you have not been successful this time. Please do not let this stop you applying for other positions you may be suitable for. Good Luck!
1st Choice Staff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and acts as both an Employment Agency & Business.