- Successful candidate will be required to undergo a telephone interview
- Role required to support with preparations for office closure ie Records Management of old files to be prepared for offsite, boxing up and support with preparations for the move and unpacking after move.
Main Responsibilities, Tasks and Duties:
- Assist Business Support colleagues to operate within Corporate and Directorate administrative policies and practices
- On a daily basis undertake activities set by colleagues to a high standard. To undertake general support tasks as identified by the line manager to support the general operation of the office
- Provide generic support as required to managers and staff who this post holder may come In to contact with on a day to day basis
- To ensure the smooth running of the office through provision under close supervision of general administration activities including: Filing and scanning Preparing files for new service users Preparing files for off site storage Preparing schedules to record off site storage Replenish photocopy and MFD paper Preparation of shredding for collection Sorting stationery orders
- Production of basic word documents and data input into spreadsheets as per requests into the team. Recording of information into database systems.
- With appropriate support the post holder will be expected to prioritise and meet deadlines within specific workloads. Refer to Team Leader or mentor to escalate any concerns or issues.
- To plan with Team Leader/ mentor what duties are within the office
- To have a list of all duties so you don't forget to do them
- To carry duties to a high standard and have them done on time
- To be a reliable, hardworking and friendly member of the team
- Ability to handle confidential information responsibly
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job