Wesser Limited are currently looking for an organised and process driven Business Support Assistant to work as part of our growing team based in Letchworth, Hertfordshire.
As a Business Support Assistant you will be responsible for a range of activities that support both the logistical side of the business and HR department. This is a vital role that supports numerous departments and over 600 employees annually.
Tasks include but are not limited to:
- HR support and administration.
- Handling and processing employee HR queries.
- Assisting with the management of the business premises and facilities.
- Liaising and consulting with outsourced providers to Wesser head office.
- Creation and distribution of company documentation.
- General administration including tracking and filing of company documentation.
As a Wesser employee you will be provided with the following:
- £17,500 - £18,000 Per Annum (DOE)
- 40 hours per week (Mon-Fri/9:00am-5:30pm)
- Regular incentives and team events
- 28 days holiday per year (Inc Bank Holidays)
- Full training provided
- Life insurance and pension scheme
- Work in a team of fun, like-minded people
Apply Now. All successful applications will be contacted within 48 hours.
Established in 1968 Wesser has grown to become one of Europe’s leading fundraising organisations supporting over 25 global relief organisations and ecology groups. In the UK Wesser supports the vital lifesaving work of St John Ambulance, St John Wales and St Andrews First Aid.
- Administrative Support
- General Administration
- Human Resources
- Office Skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job