Our client, a boutique leadership and organisational consultancy, has an exciting new role to join their growing and friendly team. They are seeking an enthusiastic Business Support Assistant to work alongside their Consultants and Associates to service, partner with and administer their most important clients. This role is based in London with some flexibility as to where you are day-to-day.
This role would suit a strong administrator with an entrepreneurial spirit, a strong sense self-direction, a flexible working style and an ability to deal with ambiguity. You must be comfortable with the usual IT applications and be confident using social media in a professional context.
- Main point of contact for client queries and admin
- Maintaining the consultancy's CRM database
- Diary management
- Helping with event management and support
- Managing social media accounts and its contents
- Website content maintenance
- Travel administration and coordination
- Processing and tracking invoices and expenses
You’ll receive a competitive package, a flexible working environment and a huge amount of trust and autonomy.
Please contact Nikki Bjurenvall ASAP
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job