Business Support Analyst
Location: Manchester, Sheffield or Leeds
Talented people are the key to our success
Would you like to work for a progressive and ambitious company which is also one of the most successful within the UK construction and infrastructure industry?
Morgan Sindall provides national construction and infrastructure services to private and public sector customers across a comprehensive range of markets. We aim to create great results for our customers, partners and ourselves.
We have a fantastic opportunity within our Construction business for an ambitious and talented Business Support Analyst for our commerical team.
The successful candidate will be joining the existing team of passionate and dedicated managers.
We are looking for an analytical, systems support manager who has knowledge in providing Cost and Value Report (CVR) support and training to end users. The successful applicant will have experience in the development of KPI data, working with the Business Improvement Director on a variety of projects.
Experiences of producing excel reports, data base management as well a knowldege of Sharepoint. A sound working knowledge of accounting procedures, procurement process, purchase ledger and cost ledger processes are also required for this position.
An understanding of CVR’s and the process behind the CVR would be advantageous for this role.
As a Business Support Analyst you will:
- Provide reactive contact and support for issues raised on individual live Sharepoint CVR’s by users often in complex periods where there are often time pressure factors.
- Determine the causes of issues correct the error and if necessary may require liaison with IT / External Consultant.
- Provide data and reports to Senior Management on an adhoc basis.
- Provide user access to Sharepoint CVR’s as requested.
- Agree the Role status of the user and allocate access. Usually the user requires access immediately to ensure the CVR is maintained and managed properly.
- Provide Sharepoint CVR training to new and existing users through various platforms and at various locations.
- Maintain and update User reference guides as necessary including Lessons Learnt from user raised issues.
- Provide CVR data extract information as requested.
- Monitor and chase completion of Sharepoint CVR’s to Approval Status
- Development reports for understanding KPIs
About the Construction team:
Our projects are delivered to the highest quality standards and our teams are exemplary in providing exceptional customer service; truly embracing the ethos of collaborative working. We are passionate and take pride in our projects which ensures that working with us is a positive experience. We are now looking for likeminded people to share in our passion and perfect delivery philosophy
Morgan Sindall is an equal opportunities employer and has been accredited with the Positive About Disabled People 'Two Ticks’ accreditation. We are also an Investors in People company.
Morgan Sindall is unable to employ anyone who does not have the legal right to live and work in the UK.
In the recruitment process all applicants are required to provide the necessary right to work information and documentation.
- Commercial Awareness
- Microsoft Excel
- Programme Design
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job