The main purpose of the role will be to:
- The Business Support Analyst provides first point of contact support for the Business Help Desk (L3) for incoming calls from L1/L2 helpdesk support.
- The BSA is responsible for providing excellent customer service and support for all in-scope business groups, products, policies and procedures as well as navigational and application assistance.
- Will proficiently support multiple call flow queues (Platform, Integration, Mobile Device, App, …) while performance remains at the correct service level or better.
- The BSA will provide solid knowledge within subject matter specialties.
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Previous working experience in pharmaceutical industry.
- Good spoken and written English & Dutch skills.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Able to follow change management for internal guidelines
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference IT41218 in all correspondence.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job