Business Support Analyst required for a 1-year fixed-term contract with a leading client based in Chertsey, Surrey.
PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
- The Business Support Analyst will spearhead necessary changes needed within the Business Process Support Team based to ensure it can provide the relevant support as per business expectations, growing in its capability and capacity by introduction of new ways of working, expertise, coaching, and implementation of effective monitoring tools.
- The Business Support Analyst should be providing the one-stop solutions and consultation for staff to resolve process issues, queries and request process innovation in order to maximize revenue opportunities
Skills and Experience required
- Cross-functional team player with a strong mix of technical and functional experience in eCommerce systems, including product information management, order management, payment processing, content management, and Front End UI.
- Strong knowledge and experience of relevant platforms (E-commerce, Order Management system, ERP and EPOS platforms)
- Familiarity with eCommerce analytics reporting needs and Adobe Analytics highly preferred
- Excellent knowledge of web platforms and systems integration
- Detailed functional knowledge of all major business processes in the sales and manufacturing industry
- Knowledge of the MS Office suite (Work, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Outlook)
- Very strong relationship building and influencing skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in requirement gathering and proposal write-ups
- Analytical thinking with the ability to pick up new ideas and subject matter quickly
- 3+ years or equivalent of concentrated eCommerce experience
- A subject matter expert who is fully versed with processes and platforms
- Effective backlog management with minimal bugs/issues over 7 days outstanding
- A best in class business process support team member proactively driving business innovation and process improvements
Benefits include (but are not limited to) 25 days annual leave, Up to 15% discretionary performance-based bonus per annum (following successful completion of probation period), Defined Contribution Pension (up to 4% employee, up to 8.5% employer), Permanent Health Insurance, Private Medical Insurance, 4x Life Assurance, £35 per month Flexible Benefits allowance (following successful completion of probation period), eg gym, travel insurance, life assurance, health assessment, dental insurance, etc.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'