We are looking for a professional and dedicated individual to join our Support Area, where you'll be building relationships with intermediaries (mortgage brokers, mortgage advisors and financial advisors).
This is how we grow our business so this role is key to our continued growth and delivering a "best in class" telephony service.
As a Support Advisor you will be:
- Taking inbound calls from Mortgage Intermediaries about their clients’ mortgage applications
- Work closely with our mortgage processing and underwriting teams and providing clear accurate updates on mortgage applications
The Support team are focused on delivering excellent service, with key requirements in place to help us achieve quality standards that our customers / 3rd parties expect.
Building relationships with intermediaries (mortgage brokers, mortgage advisors and financial advisors) is how we grow our business so this role is key to our continued growth
What we are looking for:
- Recent Customer Service Experience
- Ability to deal with complex queries/complaints
- We will expect all applicants to have a good level of numerical and verbal ability
- Ability to be confident talking and building relationships
Senior Manager says:
- We offer a brilliant working environment.
- Fantastic training is provided with passionate managers to support members of the team with the opportunity in your career to work within a busy department.
- We offer a friendly, and warm service to a panel in excess of 14,000 Mortgage Intermediaries.
- We strive to deliver an outstanding customer experience and help maintain the fantastic reputation that Coventry for Intermediaries has achieved.
Full and part time hours available:
35 hours per week Monday – Friday between the hours of 9am-6pm or
32 per week - Mon, Tues, Thurs and Fri 9-6pm
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job