Reporting to the Finance Director, the Office Business Support Administrator will be responsible for the regular daily reception based tasks, but also provide support to the other administration team members as and when required.
Growing business based in the Shoreham-By-Sea area are looking for a business support administrator to join their team on a temp to permanent basis.
The key responsibilities of a Business Support Administrator will be;
- Taking calls and directing on if required
- Greeting and signing in visitors
- Ensuring adequate supplies of office stationery, refreshments and any other ad hoc office requirements
- Ensuring adequate supplies of PPE and staff clothing
- Being responsible for the bookings of the company's two meeting rooms and ensuring they are prepared with suitable refreshments if required
- Scheduling appointments and meetings as and when required by senior management
- Ensuring that during extended meetings refreshments are offered regularly
- Regular testing and checks of the fire and first aid equipment
- Any other reasonable administrative requests as and when required
The successful business support administrator will;
- Work well as part of a team
- Good communication skills
- The ability to prioritise your workload
- Able to multi task
- Work well under pressure
- A good and calm telephone manner when sometimes dealing with challenging customers and clients
- A professional and proactive outlook
£10 - £12 per hour
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'