Established in the UK in 2007, Santander Operations provides Operational Services to more than 14 million Santander UK customers (4.6 million 1 | 2 | 3 World customers), and 600,000 business and corporate customers. With over 3,000 employees, Santander Operations is based at over 10 UK sites, supporting over 800 Santander UK branches.
Santander Operations is looking for suitable candidates to join their team of Business Support Administrators. Within this team, you will be responsible for the efficient processing of various administrative tasks including:
- Collating documents to aid cases.
- Inputting data accurately and in a timely manner.
- Handling incoming documentation to appropriately direct to the correct department and identifying specific documents quickly.
- Searching through archives.
- Investigating ongoing complaints.
- Using business software to create cases.
- Communicating with customers via post and email.
If you share our passion for service and quality and want to play a role in shaping one of the world’s largest banks, we want to hear from you.
Pay & Benefits: £80 per day
Over production is available
Hours of work: Full time - Mon-Fri between 8am - 6pm
Training Hours: Mon-Fri 9am - 5pm
Start Date: 03/09/2018
- Administration Experience
- Strong communication skills
- Fast and accurate data-entry
- Team player
- Computer Literate
Please note this is a production based contracting position: you would either need to use an Umbrella company or set your own LTD.
- Data Entry
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"