A Global Technology company is looking for an experienced Business Support Administrator to join their team on a part-time basis.
With deep-rooted values and a drive to empower the world of education, you will be joining an innovative and creative team at the hub of the company, in their Bristol head office.
- Work closely with the team to ensure purchase orders are processed within a timely manner
- Manage invoices and liaise with the purchase ledge team
- Ensure that processes run smoothly
- Manage queries from inspectors
Your qualities and qualifications:
- You’ll be able to demonstrate that you are organised with excellent attention to detail
- You’ll be a self-starter with motivation and enthusiasm
- You will have prior experience in an administration position
- You’ll need to be able to show that you are confident and pro-active
- You’ll have strong computer skills with a natural aptitude for numbers
This role may well be suitable for you if you have prior finance experience, or perhaps you are just very organised with a naturally analytical mind.
If you know someone else who’d be appropriate for the role, please share this with them - if you refer someone who is successful we will reward you with vouchers of your choice!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job