An exciting opportunity for a focused individual to offer administration support within a fantastic company in Manchester. The role requires someone analytical with accuracy and a strong administration background.
Our Client are a thriving company in Manchester with offices across the UK, they are looking for a Business support Administrator to come in and support the team with all administration duties.
The key responsibilities of the Business Support Administrator are to include:
- Registration of candidates onto company electronic system
- Ensure the effective use and updating of the company's systems
- Formatting of applications
- Manage and co-ordinate the team's diaries and schedules and ensure that the itinerary is always clearly communicated to all relevant parties
- Organise various meetings, briefings and events as required and provide a minute taking and distribution service for key meetings
- Managing candidate applications, dealing with enquires and providing support and information as requested
- Arrange interviews and any subsequent logistics including the communication of any such arrangements with both the candidates and clients
- Work closely with consultants and administration staff in support and execution of conferences and events
- Run and manage ad hoc projects on behalf of the team
The ideal candidate will:
- Work effectively and efficiently
- Have a strong administration background
- Enjoy engaging with others
- Be able to build longstanding professional relationships
- Have excellent computer skills
- Use own initiative
- Process information thoroughly
- Desirable experience of formatting CVs
- Have worked within a similar, busy environment
Business Support Administrator.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job