** Business Support Administrator **
The client is an educational charity working throughout the UK looking from a temporary Business Support Administrator to work 21 hours per week.
YOUR NEW JOB...
To provide business support for a range of projects and support the smooth running of the York office.
- Process volunteer applications and maintain accurate records within an Access database, and produce regular management information reports on the data
- Manage and coordinate processes for safeguarding and child protection through disclosure check procedures across the UK
- Process new branch applications, quality assurance checks and keeping the website up to date
- Ensure branches have access to first aid and child protection training
- Prepare high quality and timely reports for the senior management team, trustees, and funders, including the collation of annual returns
- Run the helpline and respond to day-to-day queries
- Support website development of the website
- Act as the first point of contact for general queries, aiming to solve them at initial point of contact where possible
- Any other reasonable duties requested by senior staff
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft access, word and excel
- Experience processing applications
- Experience preparing reports for a range of audiences
- Familiar with safeguarding and child protection procedures and disclosure checks
- Empathy with the ethos of the volunteer sector
- Able to work in discretion and respect confidential information
- Able to work to a high level of responsibility and initiative
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- A ‘can do’ attitude and experience of working flexibly in a busy team
WHATS ON OFFER…
£9 per hour ,
Working hours 21 hours per week (flexible)
If you are able to demonstrate the above, have the correct skills and would like to apply please send your CV to .
Due to the volume of applications we receive if you have not heard from the managing consultant within 1 week please assume you have not been short listed.
Charterhouse Recruitment is committed to a policy of equal opportunities in relation to job applications. A copy of our Diversity Policy is available upon request.
Charterhouse Recruitment Ltd is acting in the capacity of an Employment Agency for permanent appointments and an Employment Business for temporary assignments
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job